tr?id=307384803040578&ev=PageView&noscript=1 Move to Sweden - H I Law Firm

Move to Sweden

Move to Sweden

 Are you planning to move to Sweden? Are you planning to invest in Sweden as a self-employed?

Our law firm can give you the sharpest business and migration solutions and we will present your migration case to the Swedish Migration Board so that you and your family can move to Sweden legally with residence permit. 

How can I move to Sweden?

You need a Swedish residence permit so you can legally travel and work in Sweden. The Swedish Migration Board will give you a Swedish residence permit to move to Sweden and work as self employed. H I Law firm can provide advice in relation to migration to Sweden. HI Law Office can help you to get residence permit in Sweden. 

Contact our firm today and find your options.

Entrepreneurs who want to run their business in Sweden as self-employed.

To run your business in Sweden, you need a Swedish or Europian residence permit. You can either share (50 %) or own the entire company and run it all by yourself. Our Law Firm can help you by finding premises, write business plan, and present the whole case to the Swedish Migration Board. We can also introduce various leading projects such as Master Franchise or Exclusive Distribution agreement of a leading brand. In this case you will be the only businessman that can distribut and sell this product in Sweden.

You should be prepared and we can help you. The immigration office will make a corporate financial assessment of your investment and migration case and that's why we, as expert in migration law, know that clients who wish to establish themselves and ther family and their companies in Sweden are in need of legal advice of migrations experts.

Contact us today.



Carl Akrells gata 4 

115 51 Stockholm

0046 8 6840 5555

0046 704 819 419


Paseo Vistalegre,3 - Bajo dcha

Torrevieja - Spain 


Sheikh Rashid building. Abuhail

Hor al anz east. Deira. Dubai - U.A.E

P.O.Box : 13986 dxb

We are your international law firm


Law Move to Sweden - H I Law Firm